welcome me back, already.

08 March 2010
its been an eventful one year hiatus from the blogosphere. i honestly didn't think it'd still be around. welcome me back.


things have stayed the same. i've kept some old posts that i liked. they remind me of simpler times. i still have brown eyes.


things are new. new blog name. new clothes. new music. new friends. new trials. new roommate. new mountains. new life.

trevop is a nickname given to me by my best friend McKelle. i like it. i ran with it. i'll keep running.
meghann murphy-i'm missing you. consider this post to the blogging world a tribute to you.

i'm training to beat my dad on September 11, 2010. one hundred miles of trails. he's done this before--for a good 30 years longer than i have. but-look down to that post on youth-he's got something coming for him.

2 comments?:

McKelle said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUU

mmurphy said...

i love you<3 seriously i miss not seeing you. we need to have a creative writing sesh like the good old days + i have so much to tell you