[two] points for honesty

18 August 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By trevop
it must make you sad to know that, no body cares at all.

i think i'm just going to buy a journal.
although there are few filters in place here at blogspot, i can hold nothing back in a journal.
Honesty, its one of my toughest attributes.
i'm usually quite honest in my dealings with my fellow men, but i'm having a bit of a problem.
there's just too much going on in my mind, too many things to worry bout, too much to write.
i'm omitting,
omitting stanzas of the epic that is my life, and i don't like it.
i try to hard to be modest, to spare others the pains of my heart.
and then there's the times when i feel i'm revealing too little, like i'm holding back from my fans.
and it sickens me.
this should be a place to learn about my life, not just the side i like to share.
so, if indeed i am failing as a twenty-first century blogger, should i even make the attempt?
oh, the troubles of my blogging career.

on the bright side, i was told something remarkable yesterday, and i enjoyed it.

"your blog puts a poetic spin on everyday life, and i really like it" - mjm

so, if only for the sake of my viewer that cares, i'll continue to write the things i like in life;
omitting those that might bore or worry you.

0 comments?: