Dear Youth:

19 August 2008
so i road the tuesday morning ride today... yeah.
one can only describe it as the hardest thing i'll do this week, until next tuesday at 6:15am. but, as i try my hardest to do everyday, i learned something!

Dear Youth:
I'll never forget the things you have done for me. From the moment I was brought into your care, I have never missed a beat on improving my life. Each day is a chance to make something better, do something faster, or endure longer than that which was previous. This morning, I thought of something great. I don't know if anyone has described you like this before, and if they have, all credit to them. "Today I feel better than last week. I've ridden faster and harder than ever before, and yet there is still more in me to continue the push for victory. I don't understand it in the least; I don't care though." It intrigues me, this constant refining of my skills and abilities. It motivates me, to be better than before, to ride just that much faster, to work that much harder. It captivates me, to think that even though I am setting new records, I feel amazing. Fresh, almost. Thank you, my dearest Youth, and please don't leave me when I grow old.

Love always,
Trevor Brown

i'd like to go to d land today, but no one is answering the phone.
i'm supposed to go surfing today, but my pass is almost up at the happiest place on earth.
i'm willing to finally get to that summer homework, but something inside is holding me back.

maybe its just that this summer has been too great, too much for me to move on to the excitement and perils of school. but, as always, i'll persevere and resume my studies.

0 comments?: