i cave, like a broken dam

01 April 2010
i've caved. i missed you.

this morning something terrible happened. my roommate, sean, and i happened to take showers at the same time. and somehow, the door just happened to lock itself while we were gone. which meant we were both in towels, locked out. good thing my good neighbor sam loaned me some clothes, else i would have had to run to the cannon center very immodestly.

moral of the story? don't forget the magnet.

it's this very forgetting of the magnet that's held me back from writing for so long. i shut my mind to the outside world, my thoughts simply having no outlet. in reality, i didn't cave at all. the dam broke. i'll make sure to leave the magnet in.

i'm watching something great happen. it involves people. and its good.

conference has been a huge success. not only has it significantly increased the closeness i feel to my Heavenly Father, but it has helped many friends and hallmates as well. we really have stumbled upon something great.
tonight we watched Elder Holland's "Safety for the Soul". i love the Book of Mormon.

3 days ago, i bought a new Book of Mormon. and i've started the 90 day challenge. 6 pages a day, 7 days a week. it's difficult, but definitely doable. please, join me. you're only 18 pages behind, and it would be great to have someone to discuss what i read with.

hmm. what else have i left out from the past 10 days?

0 comments?: